- Fairleigh S. Dickinson Jr. Gymnasium (Upper School Campus, 6 Lloyd Road, Montclair)
- Gymnasium (Middle School Campus, 201 Valley Road, Montclair)
- Middle School Fields (201 Valley Road, Montclair)
- Muenster Field (40 Upper Mountain Avenue, Montclair)
- Pool (Upper School Campus, 6 Lloyd Road, Montclair)
- Tennis Courts (Middle School Campus, 201 Valley Road, Montclair)
- Track and Field Facility (Verona, NJ)
- Van Brunt Field (Upper School Campus, 6 Lloyd Road, Montclair)
- Weight Room (Upper School Campus, 6 Lloyd Road, Montclair)
The renovation of Muenster Field, a component of MKA's Future Forward Campaign, (designed to support programs, people and facilities to enhance teaching and learning on all three campuses) has created a facility that now serves as the premiere playing and practice facility for Middle and Upper School athletes in field hockey, soccer and lacrosse. The extensive renovations boast a tournament-quality turfed field, field house, additional parking and improved spectator areas. In addition, engraved pavers that line the way to the field house commemorate past teams, coaches and members of the community as well as offering messages of support from current alumni, families, friends and athletes.
The MKA/Verona track was constructed in the Summer 2002 and features a 400 m Eurotan WS 6 lane track, long jump and triple jump pits, high jump area, discus and throwing cage for discus and shot. It was a unique joint project by the MKA Board of Trustees and the Verona School District. Home to: Varsity and Middle School Boys' and Girls' Middle School Track and Cross Country teams.
Van Brunt Field was completely renovated (Fall 2001) with the addition of a stone retaining wall, new bleachers and a new "Astroplay" artificial grass playing surface. The surface is a mixture of artificial grass and crushed rubber pellets and features a full drainage system. Home to: Varsity Football, Varsity Soccer (Girls' and Boys') and Varsity and JV Lacrosse (Boys' and Girls').
MKA Weight Room was completely refurbished in the summer of 2009. Room features: free weights, weight stack machines and full range of cardio equipment; including stationary bikes, treadmills, stairmasters and elliptical machines. MKA has a strength and conditioning coach on staff that can help athletes throughout the year with both in and out of season training programs.