If you are looking for an enriching summer experience for your child, then you have come to the right place. Take advantage of MKA’s top-rate facilities while keeping your child close to home. We are happy to provide a personalized schedule for each child allowing them to explore their own interests. STAR Camp and JR STAR Camp have it all– sports, arts, dance, theater, swimming, science, computers—you name it! Pair these choices with caring, highly qualified instructors and counselors, and your child will experience the summer of a lifetime
TWO CAMPUSES – TONS OF FUN!
Our private school facilities include:
- air conditioned rooms
- indoor and outdoor pools
- turf fields
- playgrounds – including a zip line and Ga-Ga court
- science labs
- art rooms
- high quality athletic facilities
- indoor gyms and a fitness center
- newly renovated dining hall and auditorium at the Middle School
- high tech computer programs with new Apple MacBook laptops
Junior STAR Camp
Located at MKA’s Primary School Campus at 224 Orange Road in Montclair, JR STAR Camp hosts campers entering grades Pre-K-2.
Campers in grades 3-10 are based at MKA’s Middle School Campus at 201 Valley Road, Montclair.
Six, one-week from June 26th-August 4th from 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Please note: No camp session will meet on Monday,July 3rd or Tuesday, July 4th, and fees will be pro-rated for that week.
Early morning supervision is available from 7:30-8:30 a.m. and late afternoon supervision is available from 3:00-6:00 p.m..
Snack is included. Fee is $10 per hour and will be billed separately.
Special Themed Days
- Special Themed Fridays at JR STAR Camp include Carnival Day, Pony Day, Swim Visitation Days, Reptile Day, Magic Show, Water Carnival and more! Summer 2017 will include a special day each week!
Weekly shows for campers in the performing arts.
CHECK BACK SOON
FOR 2017 ONLINE BROCHURE
Enjoy the ease and convenience of STAR Camp! Lunch and snack is provided and included in the camp tuition. Each day there will be a kid-friendly hot lunch, grilled cheese, buttered bagel or roll option. All offerings are peanut free! Beverages will include water, juice, lemonade or iced tea. Ice pops are provided daily, and water is always available during the day. Coolers are located on every athletic field.
Enroll before May 1st and save $50 registration fee!
STAR Camp and Junior STAR Camp
The fee is $550 per week for the first TWO weeks of registration, and $495 per week for all subsequent weeks of registration. Camp will be closed on Monday, July 3rd and Tuesday, July 4th, and fees will be pro-rated for that week. All fees are due with course registration.
- No charge for early registration. $50 late registration fee will be applied as of May 1 and for all walk-in registrations.
- Late registration (as of May 1st)—payment must be in full including the $50 registration fee.
- All money is refundable until May 31, 2017.
- There are no refunds or credits due to illness, absence or suspension.
- Enrolling for additional weeks is subject to availability.
- All campers must submit a completed Registration Form with Medical Information.
- The camp reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or dismiss any camper if his or her conduct is detrimental to the well-being of the camp or of any other camper(s), and no refund or credit will be issued.
- Please note that course offerings are subject to minimum enrollment and staff availability.