At MKA, the how is often as important as the what. That’s one reason MKA always seems to be in motion – we collaborate constantly and generatively and then innovation follows
MKA will transform the lives of our students by providing a program that: focuses on growth-minded development of the whole person; develops students’ curiosity, creativity, discovery, innovation, and ability to analyze and inquire; enhances students’ understanding of varied and multicultural perspectives; and encourages students to use their education to positively engage with the world.
- Design and transform program at MKA to provide new types and levels of challenge for MKA students
- Define and develop a Pre-K-12 multicultural curriculum that reflects and affirms the identities of our students and provide professional development to the faculty to support implementation
- Identify, evaluate, and advance the STEM or STEAM experiences and opportunities at MKA
- Continue to integrate sustainability concepts and practices into the curriculum and community life
- Highlight and support the structures and processes that promote creative and strategic program design at MKA
"An education at MKA is the foundation for critical thinking, authentic inquisitiveness, and exploring a variety of learning [and] teaching styles."
-Drew Jennings '04