Please call 973-842-2803 to speak with any member of the College Counseling Office.
Access the MKA Profile
The 2018-2019 profile lists ALL courses available to the Class of 2019. Please click here to access the current MKA Profile.
The Montclair Kimberley Academy CEEB Code is 310815.
To schedule your visit, please login to MaiaLearning and follow the instructions below:
- Sign Up as College Admissions Staff (if you do not already have an account)
- Select Schedule Visit; enter your school's information and select one of the available dates/time slots available (slots already booked will be in yellow)
- Hit Save
Once we receive notification of your College Visit request, we will Accept or Decline the request, and you will receive an email back from us.
Some things to keep in mind as you schedule your visit:
- IMPORTANT: The Upper School is located at 6 Lloyd Road; Montclair, New Jersey; 07042. Please use this address for your GPS rather than the school's web address, 201 Valley Road in Montclair, which houses Administrative Offices and the Middle School Campus.
- Our school day begins at 8:00 a.m. and students are dismissed at 2:55 p.m.
- Directions/map to the Upper School.
- Parking is limited at the Upper School but there are Visitor spaces available on Lloyd Road.
If you would like to schedule a visit outside of the traditional academic day, please contact our office and we will do our best to accommodate you.
Several hotels are nearby in this heavily residential neighborhood. We have listed two comfortable and relatively inexpensive options if you are ending a busy day near us.