Upper School Events
We are pleased to offer prospective families virtual opportunities to get to know MKA through our information sessions and parent coffees.
If you don't see an upcoming event that applies to you, and you'd like to connect with a member of our admissions team, please email us at email@example.com.
Upcoming Virtual Information Sessions
- October 22 at 4:00 p.m.
- November 12 at 4:00 p.m.
- December 6 at 1:00 p.m.
Each year, MKA hosts informational and informal area receptions hosted by current MKA parents at their homes. Due to the current pandemic, these events will be held virtually. The receptions are a great opportunity to have your questions answered by MKA’s Head of School, current parents, and the Admissions Team.
- Glen Ridge/Verona-area Coffee – October 7
- Short Hills/Millburn/Livingston-area Coffee – October 14
- Montclair-area Coffee – October 21
- Essex Fells/Caldwells-area Coffee - October 29
- Franklin Lakes/Wayne-area Coffee – November 2
- Parents of Black Students - November 19 at 7:00 p.m.
- South Orange/Maplewood-area Coffee – December 1
- West Orange-area Coffee – December 8
- Ridgewood-area Coffee – December 14