MKA's Extended Day Program provides a supervised program after school for students in grades Pre-K through eight. Extended Day is open on school days until 6:00 p.m. Students have the opportunity to complete homework and participate in outdoor and indoor activities appropriate for their developmental level. Extended Day is available to all MKA students. Along with the daily Extended Day activities, children may be offered a variety of after-school classes.
For further information, please contact Teri Butler at (973) 509-4872 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
PK-Grade 3: At Primary School until 6:00 p.m.
Grades 4 & 5: At Middle School until 6:00 p.m.
Grades 6-8: Supervised study hall at Middle School ($100 registration per trimester, no other charges, and will waive the registration for financial aid students)
- Late pick ups charged at $25 for every 10 minutes past 6:00 p.m.
- Information on specialty classes will be published when the schedule is determined.
- Masks will be required to be worn when inside (except when eating or drinking).
- All Extended Day employees are required to be fully vaccinated.
- Student desks and tables will be spaced at least 3 feet apart.
- When eating snacks children will be spaced 6 feet apart where possible.
- Good hygiene measures will be followed (frequent hand washing, disinfecting surfaces, and improved cleaning protocols).
In addition all Extended Day employees are CPR and First Aid certified and are retrained at the beginning of each school year.