Annual Giving provides critical unrestricted support...
Whether Brookside students are writing and performing their annual play or seniors are developing a new app during an entrepreneurial May Term, they are doing what MKA students do each day—transforming from inquisitive thinkers to insightful doers.
Whether teachers are lending an ear to Middle School advisees or incorporating the latest brain research into their instruction, they are doing what MKA faculty members have a calling for—loving to learn and living to teach.
And whether alumni, parents, and other friends of the Academy are contributing their time to PAMKA or their money to Annual Giving, they are doing what generous donors have done for more than 125 years—helping make it all possible.
Tuition does not cover all that goes into making an MKA education exceptional, from theater props to laptops to professional development to, most important, our people. It takes the entire community to create and ensure the excellence, longevity, and transformative power of an MKA education.
Please share in the success of this outstanding school by supporting MKA in your own way.
A strong endowment ensures that MKA has the financial stability...
Our littlest learners deserve remarkable opportunities and facilities, too...
Projects like this don't simply "happen". They result from a collective effort...
We are truly fortunate to be able to play on one of the finest athletic fields and facilities in northern New Jersey.
In 1973, Kimberley School Headmaster Richard Loveland asserted in his speech...
- Volunteer Our volunteers are proud to be part of the team that makes a difference for every student and faculty member at MKA.
- Host An Event MKA’s Development Office would love to work with you for our next event. Members of the MKA community have graciously hosted our College Care Packages for the most recently graduated class, information sessions for current capital projects, regional alumni events, Parents of Alumni Socials, thank you events for our Annual Giving volunteers, and many more!
- Spread the Word About MKA
Share what you love about MKA and why you support MKA’s Future Forward campaign. We feature the stories and quotes from our community members in MKA’s Review magazine, Annual Giving brochure, newsletters, and email updates. Help us spread the word about what it means to have Cougar Pride!
Please contact Jenn Baratta at 973-509-7932 or email@example.com if you would like to learn more about how you can give time and make a difference!
- Annual Giving Similar to a checking account, Annual Giving provides funding that can be used year-round for everyday essentials as well as enhancements like technology programs and extracurricular activities.
- Capital Giving Similar to investing in your home, contributing capital funds enables new additions as well as buildings and facility improvements at MKA.
- Endowment Similar to an investment account, our endowment is insurance for the future. Its growth and interest relieve pressure on the operating budget and reliance on tuition, and secure our financial health and programs for future generations.
- Planned Giving Similar to a long-term financial plan, these funds are legacy gifts planned for during one’s lifetime. They can be structured to provide funding to MKA during the life of a donor or released as part of an estate according to a donor’s wishes.
students receive financial aid every year
MKA Alumni around the world
of MKA parents donate