MKA will be closed until further notice as a preventative measure against COVID-19. Students will engage in remote learning beginning Tuesday, March 31. The Admissions Team is working remotely and responding to all inquiries; we will get back to you as soon as possible. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to learning more about your family!
Below are some of our most frequently asked questions. If you would like further information, please email the Admissions Office at email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- What kind of school is MKA?
- What differentiates MKA from other independent schools in New Jersey?
- Why are there three campuses? How does that affect the students?
- How is technology part of the MKA experience?
- What college counseling resources are available to students?
- Does MKA provide any extended day care?
- Does MKA have a dress code?
- What qualities does MKA seek in our applicants?
- How do I get an application? Can I apply online?
- When is the application deadline?
- How old should my child be to apply to the early grades?
- What if my early childhood applicant does not cooperate during the visit or screening?
- Does MKA provide transportation?
- When should I apply for financial aid?
- What can my child expect on his/her visit day?
- When I try to log in to see my child's application status, the system says it can't find the username. How can I log in?
- What if my grade 9 applicant will not have completed Algebra 1 before the end of grade 8?
- What if my child is transferring to the Upper School and has already received a varsity letter at his/her current high school?
- What if my child is passionate about athletics and has at least a few years of experience in his/her respective sports?
- What if my child is passionate about the fine or performing arts?