Global Experience Leadership Group (GELG)
The Global Experience Leadership Group is a student organized and run organization. In order to help foster global citizenship within the MKA community the Global Experience Leadership Group has three mission elements.
- Connecting MKA students with students around the world.
- Sharing our own experiences of multicultural understanding.
- Understanding that students respond best to other students’ ideas and discussions.
- Encouraging our peers to appreciate and celebrate difference.
- Promoting and valuing open mindedness.
- Educating the MKA community about opportunities to engage with the world, both on and off campus.
- Fostering an awareness of the importance of cross-cultural understanding
Students who wish to be a member of the GELG apply in March of each school year. Applications are read and discussed within the GELG by current members. If you need more information concerning the application process please contact Cort Bosc, Director of Global Experience (email@example.com).